Places I Visited Post-Lockdown

 

I have been a bit MIA and have a lot of catching up to do on this blog and my all-time favorite topic to discuss after a break has always been FOOD. So, here are some of the places that I visited in Delhi-NCR post lockdown and just loved….


·         PAUL

The one thing that keeps me happy and going even on my worst days are desserts. And this place was one of the firsts on my to-go list post lockdown. Had this ultimate craving of satisfying my sugar tooth and it certainly got fulfilled. They have a delightful range of desserts and I have grown so fond of their hot chocolate that I can even have it on a summer afternoon.






·         DRAMZ

One of those places that you go to for a nice view and surprisingly the food turns out good too. The idea was to have an all cheese comfort meal with the view of Qutub and nothing feels better than an outing that got executed just the way it was planned. 



·       PLUM

One of the best places in Delhi-NCR for all the sushi lovers. There’s this unique bohemian décor this place has which makes it so alluring. A must visit when in mood for Asian cuisine with an aesthetic ambience.


·         COMORIN

I am a big fan of having fusion-based dishes and this place was an absolute treat to visit post lockdown. This place is a must visit if you want to have something quirky and delicious. Plus, the place has a calm and classy environment and the location just adds to the whole vibe.  



·         AMERICAN DINER

The to-go post lockdown list couldn’t have been completed without a full-fledged breakfast. True to its name, this place gives you that American diner feel. I absolutely love this place for its breakfast menu especially the pancakes



The one good thing is that there’s this freshness in everything I do post lockdown which makes even a small thing like restaurant visit feels so special to me  








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In the Times of Corona...

At the Outset...