At the Outset...

I am a reserved and a “too shy to face the camera” type. I’ve always hated that how my mode changes from chatter to silent when a person I don’t know or I am not comfortable with walks in or how my nice and chic smile turns into a photo-anxious one when the camera pops up.

Whenever I think of working on this, I always find myself wondering that how I’ve always been a sucker for fashion, travel, writing, exploring the nouveau. 


After contemplating for some time, I finally decided to follow this passion as a hobby and start this blog as a medium to say it all and aloud.


I am a bachelors of technology and by default us engineers are always assumed to be a geek but I am strong believer of doing everything which feels right and I think we should always do what makes us feel good and stop looking out for validation from other people.

Nobody’s perfect and we can be the best version of all that we want by getting aware of what makes us feel comfortable and by working to achieve what we aspire. This was the foremost reason that why my love for fashion has always gone hand-in-hand with my education. 

With these thoughts, I’d start this journey and hope to get loads of love and support from you guys💖

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Places I Visited Post-Lockdown

In the Times of Corona...