Top 5 Places that I Missed in Recent Days

I am a big-time foodie and being a Delhite, food is a big part of my life. From street food at Old Delhi to epicurean time at Chanakyapuri, we just can’t get enough of food in the capital.

Eating and hanging out at my favourite places is one of the things which I have missed the most and I can’t wait to devour my favourite food the day situation gets better.

So, here’s a list of my all-time favourite places in Delhi NCR.



The Big Chill

If I think of this place, the first thing that comes to my mind is ‘consistency’ from taste to quality to ambience, everything at The Big Chill is always consistent and this is the only place which I never get bored with. Whenever in Delhi, The Big Chill Café, Creamery and Cakery is a must visit. From thick shakes to thin crust pizzas, everything at this place is an absolute delight for the soul but their Chocolate Noir Shake, Banoffee Pie, Mud cake, Penne in Vodka Pasta, Piri Piri pizza is a must try and the list surely goes on.


Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters

One of the best places in Delhi for all the coffee lovers. I love this place for calm ambience and not all the places in the capital have this to offer. Apart from coffee, I absolutely love Parsley Garlic Cheese Fries and Salted Caramel Croissant at this place.  



Rajinder da Dhaba

If North Indian cuisine is your thing, you’re going to love this place. This place offers the best North Indian in Delhi (Hands Down) while keeping your pocket intact. It’s Chicken Satay, Chicken Curry and Tawa Soya Chaap is a must try.


L’OPÉRA

Whenever I think of desserts, this place always strikes my mind. Their pastries and macaroons will surely satisfy your sweet tooth. Opera pastry, Royal Chocolate, Macaroons and Quiche is a must try at this place.



Diggin Café

I absolutely love this place for its ambience. This place is perfect for a breezy evening and the place looks amazing especially at night. Going for an outdoor seating is a better option, although there’s always a longer waiting period for outside but trust me the aesthetic is worth the wait. 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Places I Visited Post-Lockdown

In the Times of Corona...

At the Outset...